ACS (Access control system) Supervisor
Responsible to manage, coordinate and supervise the operation and maintenance of Access Control System within the scope of work.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Electronic or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in related functions and strong practical knowledge in system.
- Ability to analyze problems and make a recommendation for solution.
- Able to read, interpret and communicate construction blueprints, AutoCAD drawings and building designs.
- Application skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- IT Skills (windows Sever, Networking knowledge).
- To supervise and manage operation and maintenance of whole ACS System.
- To perform any corrective maintenance and generate work order for pending tasks.
- Must monitor work order status daily through Tririga system as authorised and report to superior for immediate action if any needed.
- To follow-up with the technicians on daily basis to ensure tasks are completed as per agreed KPIs.
- To carry out planned preventive maintenance as per approved PM schedule and ensure to meet target KPI’s.
- Manage and maintain adequate and accurate inventory of ACS assets.
- To keep monitor spares and consumables against approved re-order levels and initiate orders appropriately.
- Service, Install, and programming & integration of Access Control Systems.
- Responsible to meet all ACS related scope services KPIs target.
- To ensure compliance with company Health & Safety policies.
- Review schedules for planned work orders and related drawings with engineers and staff as appropriately; recommend changes based on field observations and operational requirements; provide technical advice and assistance on difficult work problems.
- Coordinate with ACS Engineer to prioritize, schedule and assign jobs and ensure early preparation for all job requirements.
- Assist in handing-over process and make assessment on equipment condition.
- Report technical or breakdown issues to ACS Engineer and suggest corrective actions.
- Responsible to maintain safety, quality and housekeeping in all job areas.
- Maintain good working relationship and high standard professionalism with service providers, tenants and clients.
- Undertake any other duties as and when required by the ACS Engineer or superior.