ACS (Access control system) Technician
Job Summary :
Responsible to perform all ACS related work in the operation & maintenance such as rectification / repairing, installation and modification of all damaged or defective end point of ACS equipment etc.
- 2-3 years Technical Diploma relevant to job technology.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an ACS technician and strong practical knowledge about the ACS.
- Ability to response & rectify the problems immediately.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good knowledge of the tools & equipment.
- Ability to observe, identify problems and rectify the problem.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively orally in Arabic and both oral and writing in English
Job Responsibilities :
- To facility building plans and working drawings to determine work as required and sequence of installation.
- To install, repair and replace those damaged received through work orders
- To examine & identify any malfunction in different types of equipment and carryout needed repair and maintenance works.
- To attend any emergency breakdown and resolve fix them immediately.
- Responsible to assemble / reassemble, Install, maintain and repair all ACS related equipment.
- To carry out periodic inspection of systems for safe and efficient operation.
- Responsible to monitor / perform work order status / tasks on daily basis.
- Coordinate with supervisor to prioritize, schedule and assign jobs and ensure early preparation for all job requirements.
- Report technical or breakdown issues to supervisor and suggest corrective actions.
- Responsible to maintain safety, quality and housekeeping in all job areas.
- Maintain good working relationship and high standard professionalism with service providers, tenants and clients.
- Undertake any other duties as and when required by the superior.